Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting CashForTestStrips.com! Please read our terms carefully before selling your diabetic testing supplies. By choosing to sell with us you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am the rightful owner of the items being sold to CashForTestStrips.com, or I have been granted legal permission to sell these items on behalf of the rightful owner. I am not and will not violate any applicable law or regulation in obtaining these supplies, nor in selling them to CashForTestStrips.com. I represent and warrant that my sale and transfer of these supplies to CashForTestStrips.com will not cause CashForTestStrips.com to, or result in, CashForTestStrips.com violating any anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, healthcare, or any other applicable law. I agree to transfer all right, title and interest in the supplies to CashForTestStrips.com upon the receipt of the supplies by CashForTestStrips.com, and I warrant that I have the legal right to do so. I understand that by sending products to CashForTestStrips.com I forfeit my rights to said products.
- I understand that all boxes sold to CashForTestStrips.com must arrive unopened. Boxes with broken or missing seals are considered opened, and will not be accepted by CashForTestStrips.com. I understand I can only sell supplies that are authentic, factory sealed, unexpired and have been properly stored per manufacturer specifications.
- I understand I cannot sell supplies that are prohibited for sale/distribution in the U.S., have undergone liquid damage, have been tampered with, have been improperly stored per manufacturer specifications or have been otherwise altered.
- CashForTestStrips.com does not purchase International boxes, or boxes obtained through Medicare or Medicaid. I understand that I cannot intentionally acquire supplies through my insurance for the purpose of selling them to CashForTestStrips.com.
- All items sold to CashForTestStrips.com must not expire for at least 6 months from the date the package is received by CashForTestStrips.com. Boxes that do not fit this criteria cannot be accepted for payment.
- CashForTestStrips.com will remove any and all prescription labels before reselling my boxes. I understand that I am not responsible for damages caused by CashForTestStrips.com during said prescription removal. I understand that I am responsible for damage I cause if I chose to remove the prescription labels myself before sending my supplies to CashForTestStrips.com.
- I understand that all boxes sold to CashForTestStrips.com that are received with damage are subject to a deduction of up to $5 per 50 count box or $10 per 100 count box. The term “damage” extends to any box that is blemished, has label residue, is dented, dinged, crushed, bent, torn, ripped, marked on, stained or otherwise soiled.
- CashForTestStrips.com will not be responsible for boxes and supplies damaged during shipping. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my supplies are packaged carefully and securely. I am responsible for my package during shipping and CashForTestStrips.com is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged by the U.S. Postal Service. I understand that shipping times vary and while most packages are delivered within a week, some packages may take longer due to delays.
- I understand that if any of the supplies I have sent in are not on the list of acceptable brands that are on the website, or are not in compliance to the conditions herein, CashForTestStrips.com reserves the right of non-payment for those supplies.
- If supplies meet all of the aforementioned terms and conditions, CashForTestStrips.com agrees to release payment within 2 business days of receipt of my package by CashForTestStrips.com. I understand that CashForTestStrips.com has not made any representation that the value assigned to the item is equivalent to fair market value.
- I understand that tracking for mailed payments is available at an additional charge. Should I not request tracking on my mailed payment before it is mailed and it is lost or delivered incorrectly, I will be deducted applicable stop payment fees for the check to be cancelled and a replacement check to be reissued to me. Such fees will be deducted from my replacement check.
- I understand that if I would like any supplies that could not be accepted returned to me, the following actions must be taken:
3 Day Request Period – I must request, via email or by speaking with a CashForTestStrips.com representative, to have the non accepted supplies returned to me within 3 days from the time either payment has been made or the order has been closed. If I do not request the return of the non accepted items within this 3 day period, I forfeit all ownership to the supplies and they will be discarded or donated.
7 Day Payment Period – If I have requested my supplies to be returned within the 3 Day Request Period, I have 7 days from the date upon which I notified CashForTestStrips.com that I would like to have my items returned to pay for applicable return shipping and handling charges. This 7-day period cannot be altered for any reason, and MoneyForStrips.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind to my supplies. If I do not make payment for the return of my supplies within this period of time, the supplies will no longer be able to be returned to me.
The default return shipping method will be USPS priority mail unless otherwise stated and a “handling” fee of $20 will be assessed in addition to the shipping charges incurred. No supplies will be returned without the shipping and handling fee paid.
- I understand that the terms and conditions may change at any time and I will not be notified of these changes. I understand it is my responsibility to read through the terms and conditions which can be found on www.CashForTestStrips.com/terms each time I sell my diabetic supplies to CashForTestStrips.com.
Terms & Conditions